We are part of the society of cut-throat competition, fast-paced lives and constant race against the clock so stress is the obvious outcome of the lives of this society is stress. This stress becomes the ground for many diseases and adverse effects on health and appearance. Hair fall is one of the common consequences of stress. Due to this modern lifestyle, even the youngsters are suffering from hair loss problem so hair transplant in India is their first choice when they think about hair restoration.
If you are also planning for hair transplant then you must be aware of some following facts for understanding the hair transplant procedures
- It is the procedure in which your own hair is extracted and transplanted in the bald areas so you will have naturally growing hair without any medical need and maintenance. You can even cut or trim your hair.
- There are mainly two methods of hair transplant FUE and FUT. In FUT method strip of hair follicles is extracted and after the dissection, the individual hair grafts are transplanted in the bald or thin areas. In FUE method individual hair follicles are extracted and transplanted and this technique leaves no scars and gives you natural looking hair. However, the choice of hair transplant surgeon may make a significant difference to the results of a hair transplant.
- Hair transplant is the procedure that can give your full head of hair but the results of this procedure may vary according to texture, type, color, bald area and even patient’s commitment to follow recovery instructions may make the difference to after results
- Hair transplant id the outpatient procedure there is no need to stay or to get admitted in the hospital and even the same day patient can back to his home
- It is the permanent solution for the hair loss as in the procedure loss resistant hair follicles are transplanted in the bald areas to let them grow for the lifetime
- Only the ideal candidates for a hair transplant procedure can get the best and positive results. Patients with the best health can get this surgery after discussing their medical history with the surgeon. After the in-depth analysis of the bald area and scalp, the doctor can suggest you for the surgery.
- If the patient does not have sufficient hair on the scalp then the donor hair follicles can also be extracted from body parts like chest, legs, and abdomen and so on.
- Cost of hair transplant is calculated according to the total number of grafts multiplied by the per graft costing of transplantation
- Hair transplant can also be performed for restoring the body hair like eyebrows, eyelashes, mustache, and beard under the name body hair transplant.
- Hair transplant surgeries can give you undetectable results as these are performed under microscopic magnification so even your hair stylist cannot distinguish your transplanted hair from the existing hair.