People are rushing for hair transplant by the dozens. As a result, it has become a very common procedure in India. But one should keep in mind that hair transplant is not magic. Hence, the patient must be patient about the results. Please consider the following points to facilitate you hair growth after the surgery.
1. Treat your scalp gently. Take the medications prescribed by your doctor so as to prevent damage to your new hair. Once the doctor waves the green flag, use a mild shampoo to wash the hair. Avoid abrasive movements. Also, take care to pat dry your scalp instead of rubbing.
2. It is common to feel itchy after transplantation. Scabbing is also common. Just avoid the impulse of scratching your head as it might damage your newly transplanted hair. Keep your fingers away from the head as much as you can.
3. Avoid intense physical outdoor activities like sports, jogging for a period of 10-12 days as these might trigger fallout of the hair transplanted.
4. According to a recent research, massaging your hair with a concoction of three essential oils like Peppermint, Rosemary, Sage with olive oil will prove beneficial in spurting your hair growth.
5. Water your body with at least 8-10 glasses of water. The water is useful for detoxifying the body. It also eliminates dangerous bacteria through frequent urination. A detoxified body will happily focus on hair growth instead of struggling with the toxins.
6. A balanced, nutrient-rich diet is crucial for stimulating hair growth. The diet should contain various vegetables like beans and broccoli. Fruits like tomatoes, cherries, blueberries should also be included. A diet rich in iron and vitamins is highly recommended. Products which are prone to cause allergy-like soy, dairy products should be avoided.
7. Ideally, Vitamin B6 capsules will be recommended by the doctor to increase the growth rate of the hair. Some other vitamins might also be prescribed. Regularly take the capsules as long as advised by the doctor.
8. Following the doctor’s instructions is the ideal way to recover fully along with the desired results. But it is absolutely essential to opt for the best surgeon available. The returns will be priceless. The surgery, if successful, will add to your self-esteem and enhance your personality. On the other hand, a botched up surgery will lead to wastage of human as well as fiscal resources which will not be revokable. So it is not worth it in the first place to look out for cheap options when your limited hair grafts and the high fees are at stake.