Scalp Micro Pigmentation
As hair are considered to be index for the personality of a person. On an average basis human head has 2000 hairs per square inch and hair loss decrease this counting which results into the thinning area or baldness. This may lead to depression and decrease in the confidence.
But through scalp Micro Pigmentation one can get easy solution for the hair loss problem.
What is it ?
In this procedure natural pigments are applied at the epidermal level of the scalp to simulate natural appearance of real hair follicles depending on your hair loss extent, and desired look. Patient gets the ink marks which look like tiny hairs. During the process a cartridge containing 3 needles gently inject natural pigment into the dermal skin layer.
Time required for process
As it is non surgical process so less time consuming. On an average it gets completed in three sessions after week and each session is conducted for 3 to 4 hours. It means the entire procedure is of approximately 9 to 12 hours divided into sessions.
After the treatment patient may get back to his work within 2 days and even scalp get healed during that
- It is drug free and non surgical treatment
- It is suitable for all ages and both genders
- Can be applied for any texture or color of hair
- Comparatively less expensive as it has one third cost of hair transplantation
- Gives dense and natural look to your head
- Hard to know about it by others
- Completely safe and less time consuming
- Can be used for baldness and scars of injury, birthmark and burn